Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy New Year!

Ok, so I'm a few months late--it's time to catch up and keep up. We rung in the new calendar year with our traditional fare, shrimp cocktail, queso and spinach dip, with sparkling cider. We even broke out the serving platters we received as wedding gifts, and used them for the first time!
New Year's Day brings pork and sauerkraut served with pierogies and sour cream. This year's was the best ever.
I am so very grateful to God for all the good he has brought our family. 2011 was a year of so many changes in our family life. Through it all, I have found such joy and peace, and I praise God for ineffable Love and gift of the Catholic Faith. As undeserving as I am, I am wealthy beyond my imagination.
We continue to celebrate Christmas with more tree decoration!

No comments:

Post a Comment